Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That's Jared's Neighbors

Just a quick post before my power dies again....

Jared told me a story today about a guy in his neighborhood that refuses to clean up his yard because "we won't be around in a few days anyway" -- he thinks the end of the world is near.

Jared told me this story at lunch and I jokingly suggested that Jared might see the guy walking down the street naked later today yelling out "I'm going out the same way I came in!"

Well Jared thought this was so funny that he accidentally snorted hot sauce up his nose. This was some hot "use-one-drop-at-a-time" shit... This changed the pitch of his voice as he shouted "IT BURNS! IT BURNS!"

That's about it for today.... Jared loves the power outage -- he's in full Eagle-Scout mode this week....

Jared runs for the toilet:

No comments: